READY FOR YOUR CHECKRIDE? TAKE ACTION NOW!
EMAIL COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING:
Government issued photo ID
Email the documents above to: NorthFloridaDPE@gmail.com
Email is the only way I can conduct business. If you are using my examiner services, please check email daily to ensure we are communicating effectively. I spend most of my days in the testing environment and will not normally take texts or phone calls.
NOTE: Cash is the only acceptable payment for practical tests.
TIPS FOR A SMOOTH GROUND SESSION
Make a great first impression
- Email the requested documents ASAP
- Attention to detail on your IACRA app
- Bring your IACRA login and password on test day
- Have performance numbers done prior to starting test
- Have weight & balance done prior to test
- Have navigation log done prior to test
- Know where to find aircraft inspection status. Do not make "test day" the first day you look at the aircraft logbook for airworthiness inspections!
TIPS FOR A SMOOTH FLIGHT TEST
Don't forget the small, easy things!
- Use checklists
- Give a passenger brief
- Give a taxi brief
- Don't ride the brakes while aircraft is moving!
- Use proper crosswind taxi inputs
- Do clearing turns before every maneuver
- Look outside for VFR maneuvers
- Use proper instrument cross-check and scans for Instrument maneuvers
An examiner can normally tell how the test flight will be within the first few minutes. Small things like how an applicant shuts the door and how he/she executes the brake check and positions flight controls during taxi can give us a clue as to how the rest of the flight will go.
I will normally contact you within 24 hours of booking your practical test. Thank you and fly safe!